Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Choral songs sheet?

i currently looking for choral songs for my primary students. it doesnt have to be tricky, just short part will do. where can i find that? with piano sheet along of courseChoral songs sheet?
I find that jwpepper music store has the largest selection and a decent website for hearing and seeing some music. I have included the link to the unison/2 - part music under the school music section.





I also find the choralnet website very helpful. I gave you the site that shows resources for choral teachers, but you can also go to the repertoire section and find the link for 2-part and unison favorites, festival pieces, etc.... that have worked for others.





I don't know what age your primaries are, nor do I know if this is for a concert or fun, so I don't have a specific recommendation. I am sure you can find something that will meet your needs at one of these sites.





Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment