Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can i find sheet music for a choral arrangement of imogen heap's ';hide and seek';?

yeah basically. thanks!!!Where can i find sheet music for a choral arrangement of imogen heap's ';hide and seek';?
They very seldom make ';multiple arrangements'; of songs today


because so many people want to steal it.


(I didn't say you did)





It's just not worth doing all the work, spending all those thousands of dollars on multiple arrangements, when so many people just say..





';i wanna got it fer freeeee !!!!';





call around your local music stores,





the ';Hal Leonard Dealers';, can special order a LOT of different keys, etc, of most songs, and get it very quicklyWhere can i find sheet music for a choral arrangement of imogen heap's ';hide and seek';?
I just transcribed Imogen Heap's ';Hide and Seek'; for my vocal jazz ensemble. Mostly SSATBB with a couple of 8 part chords. To listen to a MIDI file recording of the arrangement, visit my myspace page at www.myspace.com/arrangerjwo, or contact me at mainstreammusic@comcast.net
Here you go. It's free too (NOT STOLEN!) The man who arranged it for his high school's a capella choir is giving it away free of charge. Pretty cool. You got lucky. Here's the link.


http://www.thejasoneffect.net/hide-and-s鈥?/a>


Enjoy! (Best Answer? Please? I just got my cool Top Contributor thingy and I don't want to lose it!)
Ahhhh love that. I can't help you though. Haha sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment