Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can I find choral sheet music online?

I need a very specific type. It must be TTBB (SATB will work, too, but it's more difficult), from a Broadway show, and a cappella. I've tried Google but haven't come up with very much, and jwpepper.com and musicnotes.com and all the other biggies aren't very helpful either.Where can I find choral sheet music online?
Try www.cpdl.org (Choral Public Domain Library) It has a LOT of choral sheet music. It might not have what you're looking for but it's definitely worth looking, you may even find something else for another time.Where can I find choral sheet music online?
Finding good TTBB music is hard. I've talked to a number of reps from publishing companies, and most just don't see a demand for it ... therefore - not much gets published, and the stuff that does is usually pretty cheesy (IMHO).





Let me know if you find any good collections.
Try www.a-cappella.com Make sure it has the dash in the address. They are a good source.

No comments:

Post a Comment